About Me

My photo
Annie Selak is a lay minister in the Roman Catholic Church and specializes in the question of young adults and vocation in the modern world.

Sunday, November 03, 2013

Everything Is Yours: Essay in America Magazine

The October 28 issue of America Magazine is easily one of their best.  I do not say that because I am in it, I promise.  "Women in the Life of the Church" features all-female writers and topics important to women.  In my opinion, it is the best work that has been done in the church regarding women and the church.

I was honored to write, "Everything Is Yours: Self-gift as a framework for ministry."

The entire issue is worth reading.  In particular, I recommend "Conscience of America," in which the editors reflect upon women in the magazine and how this issue came about.

No comments: